Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hari Ghanshyama Bhajan . . .

For me, the closest way to connect to my Kanhaji is to sing/write songs to Him. I might be discordant, cacophonous or unmusical...But He still listens. He does...
I might be a complete neophyte in understanding and battling with mundane affairs. I might know nothing ;however,the little that I know and can do, I will do....to ink down my love and longing for my beloved Lord.
I will sing and write to him in any state of jubilation or catastrophe.....because, that is what i can do best for Him. This too, is very insufficient to show my gratitude for His Abundant love for me.


We all have special ways of bridging to Him. It really does not matter even if it is unconventional, untimely or uncommon -If He responds, then you are set! That's all you want, right?
The bottom line is to feel the divine euphoria in your means of uniting with Him.After all, when you are happy- He is extrahappy :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bhajan karu meh Hari ghanshyama
Oh dinn dukhiyo ke sahara, O dayala.
Bhajan karu . . .

Sansari dukh hai aur jeevan mein pida,
Beheti hai ankhon mein aansuwo ki dharaa.
Janam maran se mukti do mujhe , Mere Kripala
Aavu meh Vaikunth tere Dhaam, O Sundar Kanha
Bhajan karu . . .

Tan aur mann mere pran se alagh huwe,
Bansi ki dhun me, Kahi surmayi se khogaye.
Sab kaam chhod sonchu tujhe, O salone
Phir ungliyon ne likhe ,prem bhajan woh tere.
Bhajan karu . . .

Naam smaran bus tumhara hai saancha,
Leke tera naam, Mann morr bani naacha.
Kisse kahu meh mann ki batiyaan, O Murliwala?
Iss jag mein Ek tuhi hai , mere geet ko sunnewala.
Bhajan karu . . .

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ps: If ever anything is unclear in any of my songs or posts, feel free to ask questns...(somehow i alwys forget to write this)

Happy Belated Krishna Jayanti all! :)

7 comments:

  1. //Naam smaran bus tumhara hai saancha,
    Leke tera naam, Mann morr bani naacha.
    Kisse kahu meh mann ki batiyaan, O Murliwala?
    Iss jag mein Ek tuhi hai , mere geet ko sunnewala.
    Bhajan karu . . . //

    what can i say, Tanvee?
    Heart-wrenching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanvee..,

    /Iss jag mein Ek tuhi hai , mere geet ko sunnewala./

    Haaan...ya I too say this to him. Generally whenever I sing, my hubby says..."stoooooooooooooooooooop....enough! He wud get tired of ur singing!!! poor Lord!"

    but i don't think so he wud get tired of listening to us...:-)))HE is so sweet:-))

    Nice bhajan tanvee..wish I cud write like this:-( so pure & melting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! No, Trust me Krishna has such very advanced technological mechanisms up in Vaikunth that enable bad voices to turn into good ones, and discordant singing to be melodious! ACTUALLY, I take that back...He just listens to us the way we CAN sing or speak or whatever, because eventually, the thought and emotion matters. Wh ether or not if we sing with a pure and pious heart...and I m sure u do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No No i dont have a special talent. Remember Krishna's words in the Geeta: " I am the ability in man". It is through Him and his internal potency and power that I look to be capable of doing what I can. I am the candle,and He is the Light in me . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Even a leaf offered with pure devotion" will be accepted by Him. :))
    Ofcourse, our voices are a worse bargain (atleast my voice is), but He is our Lord, right??
    If we dont sing of Him, having a voice wou;ld be such a waste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. //If we dont sing of Him, having a voice would be such a waste! :)//

    second that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ILWK & Tanvee:-))))

    Hope one day we all get together & sing..."Radhe govindha bajo.., Brindhavana chandra bajo...!!!"

    :-))

    ReplyDelete