Thursday, March 17, 2011

Govindha-longing to see YOU!

Oh Sri Hari, I just read about the way you have blessed one of your devotees...cannot stop thinking about you hence thought why not blog about YOU!

I can't wait to see you my charming Govindha....

I yearn for that wonderful moment of bliss
Air around me is filled with sigh being unable to hold U & kiss


"Radhe Govindha bajo" clapping & smiling, we dance in my imagination
My heart swells with ecstasy & am incapable of penning it in my narration




SriRanga natha, I imagine wrapping my arms lovingly around ur broad shoulders
peacefully wake up & look at me once with your lotus eyes sparkling with love ever

Enticed at ur naughty glance,I visualize embracing U with overflowing passion
without traces of ur Kasturi tilak on my cheek,my dream never attains completion


Love U Narayana! Love U!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! i dunno what else to say! :)
    are u in chennai nw? saw ur Srinivasa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..,

    Thanks dear! I have never written any poems for him....just tried to make him happy:-) (ya everything makes him happy though!:-)

    No not yet:-((....will reach Chennai on 1st of April & with his grace, I'll meet him on the same day:-))Hope he doesn't fool me on apr 1st!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey btw, how did ur exams go???? Guess ur exams are over...:-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boards are over akka, but i just figured that if i had only chased Krishna the way exams r chasing me now, i would be with Him by now without any exams! :((
    i mean, i just thought it was finally ovr, but nw am preparing for entrance exams.....
    Do visit PSP also when u come to Chennai...

    ReplyDelete
  5. akka, do check this blog out : www.kannansongs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ILWK,

    Thanks for the info on the blog..I shall certainly chk it out.

    FOR SURE I would visit PSP:-)))))(his grace)infact looking forward to it....

    ReplyDelete