Friday, April 8, 2011

Checking Out Krishna!

Two days ago, my friend called me.
She said we must go have a nice girls' day out.
A girls' day out is quite a thing for girls, but i can hardly say the same for the guys, unfortunately.
And she made me get into an agreement that it would be exactly as i said above. :)
I was pretty excited, as it had been long since i had done anything of that sort.

Two hours later, after this conversation, i found myself in my lover's house.
While making that little "agreement" of ours, i had been thinking a lot about dear PSP.
It was a bit of a weird situation for me, as i was at loss what to say.
On one hand was my dearest lover, whom i could never possibly cheat on.
On the other, my best friend, excited about having the little joys in life.
To say the truth, even i was excited about having a good time with her.

So, i stood in front of PSP. Tall, handsome, dark, and, at that moment, quite intimidating.
"You know i never will look at anyone but You?"
Not  a flutter on His face!
"Look, You know about my conversation over the phone. You know everything. You know what is planned!"
No smile yet!
"It may mean nothing to You, but i am committed to You. And, THIS is just not happening behind Your back! i cannot be guilty, never in front of You."
Still, no response from dear PSP.
i was exasperated by now. i felt like crying.
"Fine, do whatever You want, as usual. i am surrendered unto You. You are more important than anything else. If You will it, let me go. Otherwise, i'll be fine yeilding to Your wish!"

The next day, a number of developments made sure i could not go.
i felt pretty let down, but i had reconciled myself to His will.
In fact, i stood in front of Him as the doll i was in His hands.

"If that is Your will, then so be it!"
An amazing calm was enveloping me.
i called my friend. i told her i couldnt make it.
Afterall, He was (is) my dearest lover. And, i was bound by His words.

i slept off, my mind in a tumult of thoughts.
When i woke up, the world had changed!
ok, not the world, but my world-the "developments" which had stopped me from going, where now gone themselves.
To cut  a boring story short, i was racing to the hottest mall in town! :)

But, when it came to honouring my stupid "agreement", i failed totally!
Yes, we girls had lot of fun. Yes, the girls were checking out the guys, big time.
Yes, i too tried joining in....And failed miserably!
i ended up searching for a dark, handsome moustached man in the last place i must look for Him!
That evening, i ran to my PSP. 
For, He is my One and Only One.
For, my heart lies at His feet.
For, my heart yearns for His caress.
For, in my lover's house i did what i had been incapable the whole day- i "checked out" the most handsome guy in the Universe. :)
My friends had their own ideas of "play". Actually, even i did.
But in all this, He managed to play His own game!
IDIOT PSP!

3 comments:

  1. aww sweet...When you start looking for Krishna's "chhabi" in anyone, noone is befitting right? That's his magic! Once you are in love with him, there's nobody better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I know... HE is always very possessive when it comes to his devotees. He is the one who removes other maayas from us so that we get attached to him and ONLY HIM:-) So sweet & kind of him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tanvee: @akka: sorry abt the late reply.
    i'd say v r lucky He is so possessive, and kind.
    :))

    ReplyDelete