Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chanting Sri Hari's name saved us from danger!!!

Hai All,

Just returned yesterday from Badrinath trip. It was AWESOME! Had a miraculous experience on our way to badri and couldn't wait to share it with you guys. I would write an exclusive blog on Badri trip very shortly(perumal's grace) but before that I wanted to share the importance of his "Naama smaranam"-(chanting his wonderful names) & how much we are saved by him by just uttering his wonderful name. I do not have the capability to explain his love or his grace but I cannot stop myself from trying to explain his grace.....

After having visited Haridwar & Rishikesh , we were all set to head to Badrinath with so much of excitement. My heart was jumping out of joy to meet him. My Family members were listening to Vishnu sahasra naamam with immense devotion. I was constantly chanting his names while gazing at his beautiful mountains & picturing him in my mind throughout the trip. when all of a sudden we were shocked to notice rocks sliding down hitting our car left, right & center. I was on the right side were exactly the rocks rolled down & hit our car. When I saw a huge rock sliding down with so much of force I started shouting RAMAAAAAAAAAAA KRISHNAAAAAAAA and everybody in the car started shouting Rama!!!!! Krishna!!!!!....The huge rock hit our car leaving a very noticeable dent in the car. The glasses were broken to pieces including the headlights. The Tire was damaged severely & burning smell was coming out from the tires. So much happened to the car but not even a single small scratch happened to any of us in the car only because of his grace!!!! There was no way that our driver could stop the car or drive away from the landsliding area. If he had moved 3cms away towards his left our entire car would have fallen down from the mountain. The roads were so narrow and small in width.


That is the area where the landsliding took place. 


I was sitting by this window when this incident occurred & escaped without even a small scratch or a wound just because of his grace and Love.

I was seated on the right side as I told you and my MIL was seated just behind me. The huge rock hit exactly between me & my mom-in-law without causing us any pain or danger.

Cops & public gathered to offer us help and to check if we were wounded. Fortunately with his grace we were all safe & I started clicking pics to write a blog about his grace hehe....:-)) Perhaps he would have smiled tooo... "U & ur blog...........crazy girl" Yes I always want to be crazy about him. In my T.Nagar perumal koil, once one poojari asked me.., " why ma???? What is bothering you at this young age? Why do u cry so much whenever you come here????" I just smiled. Nothing hurts me and nothing troubles me.....its just the separation from him which brings ocean in my eyes and makes my heart as heavy as rocks.....and I don't see the rocks sliding down from my heart..... The only cure is to grab him & hug him.

His NAME, GRACE, LOVE always shields us from any sort of danger. 

On a lighter vein, take a look at my very personal idol of him which I keep it in my bedroom next to me. I am not allowed to touch or hug any vigrahams(idols) or photos in our pooja room. We are only supposed to do pooja and apply kumkum to the photos in pooja room. That was not sufficient for me....I wanted to express my love by hugging and kissing my lord always hence I kept this sweet perumal in my bedroom but my in-laws said, "no no you shouldn't have a single Krishna.... its incomplete you should always have Radhe krishna" I thought am perumal's radhe & we are always complete together. So now I have him next to me. I hug him, kiss him, place him on my lap, on my chest, sing for him, carry him & dance with him. My family members keep telling me, "U R inside the room locked most of the time" hahahahaha Only He knows why..........:-)))))



Namo Narayanaya namah!!!!!!!

Love U Govindha!!!!!!


Yeah...forgot to mention! After the accident, we took another car and drove the very next day to Badri & had his wonderful darshan.....Everything is due to his grace!

Hari bol......Lets chant his wonderful names always.

Madhuram madhuram HARI naamam inba theninum madhuram HARI naamam.....
OUR Sri Hari's names are sweeter than honey.....:-)))))

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Amazing! Thank God, by His grace, all of you are fine! The Lord is really very merciful. Simply by His Holy Names we can be saved! And your experience is proof of just that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aka...i tried commenting so many times b4, but it wouldnt work...anywayz thanks to perumal u r so safe...He will always take care of u aka...:)
    i really admire how u can see His blessings even in this situation...if it were ppl like me, i wud cry and ask Him what went wrong...bt u talk about how He has saved u! which is true....bt i am so amazed u can think like that!!!
    i am insanely incapable of such love for Him! Oh!
    PSP!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello DP!

    VERY VERY true:-)) His names always protects us!!!!
    Its such a pleasure to utter his names.....

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ILWK,

    R u crazyyyy??? Ur devotion is soooo pure....I always get inspired by you....I swear, even day b4 yday I was talking to my mom & grand mom about u and how u wished to reside nxt to PSP and it happened by his grace! at this young age without getting distracted by silly pleasures, you revel in his relationship..!!!!

    Yes we all were safe only bcas of him:-)) Thanks to Govindha!!!!

    yday one event happend in perumal koil(ofcrse tnagar)..

    My mom is quite unwell not very serious but still she is undergoing a lot of pain...I couldn't just hold my tears after seeing her pain. So I ran to my perumal...but generally its v difficult for me to ask him for any wordly blessings after having asked him so loud & clear. but at the same time I cannot do anything without his grace....without him am just ZERO worse than zero. So I wanted to ask for his grace to cure my mom. In perumal koil, the q moves in such a way that 1st we get the darshan of padmavathi aka and then we r moved to perumal. I stood b4 akka for nearly 10 to 15 mins without daring to go near perumal. I dont know why de....I was sooooooooo nervous...my legs started shivering!!! am generally quite nervous whenever i meet him....but yday it was way tooo much. I let so many people who stood behind me go fwd as i cudnt take a tiny step towards him. finally made my mind up and went near him..words got stuck I juz started crying...jus came behind leaving way for others...I just stood there gazing at him. I just cudnt utter a word...donno y..Actually i thought of praying that I wud perform a paadha yatra in tirumalai hills..but cudnt say a word to him. for about 20 to 25 mins i tried and tried & tried talking to him...but everything in vain...cud only cry! guess not fit for anything else!!!!!!! finally Jus ran away from him out of the temple. I tried my BEST de but what to do cudnt utter a word...Cannot stand there for the entire day, can I? I came out crying, sat outside the temple & cried covering my face in my lap. Suddenly one lady came & sat nxt to me..she asked me why I was crying & all that. I dint tell her anything but jus said I cudt talk to him. She said, "If u can't spk just write a letter to him and give it to him...he'll take care of everything!" WoW!!! Wat a guidance!...I immediately ran to a store nearby bought a paper & pen, got back to the temple, wrote a detailed letter to him pouring out everything in my heart and gave it him....U know this morning my mom calld me to say she feels a lot better without any changes in her medicines....her voice itself was soooo clear & active!!!!!!! I was soo happy de! she doesn't know anything abt the incident...See how he guides, takes care of everything...!!!!
    Without him what can we do de???? He is our everything isnt, he? Thanks to my Srinivasa!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aka: omg!!!!!!!!!!
    Ofcourse, He is sooo sweet, na???
    He cured ur mom, and He did the same to my dad!
    He is so wonderful!
    You know, in the Sudama story, Krishna's friend really doesnt ask Him anything...He thinks seeing psp is more than what He needs...but Perumal feels He must help Sudama and makes him so rich...
    That's how He is...our dear Bhaktavatsala

    ReplyDelete
  6. The love and adoration that u all have for Krishna is wonderful...fills my eyes with tears. So Glad to know that people like u still exist who share such intimately beautiful relationships with Him.
    God Bless u DP( Thank God u guys are all okay) and ILWK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @tanvee28: And i thought u disappeared into our dreams in Vrindavan with your Krishna!
    Leaving all of us on this blog!!!
    WELCOME BACK!
    It's so long since i talked with u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh! Oh! i meant "your dreams" but typed it as "our dreams".
    Divine intervention in my keyboard???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Tanvee,

    Welcome back!
    Thanks 4 those lovely words...

    LUEN

    ReplyDelete